Thursday, April 2, 2009

What's going on...


Hello! We have decided to jump on the bandwagon and start a blog to keep everyone up to date with what we are doing. Danny is working hard at his new-ish job with Synovous and really enjoying it. I am still at North Columbus Eye Center and will have my 2 year anniversary at the end of this month. I am slowly working my way towards finishing my degree in Early Childhood Education. I guess I am taking the 10 year plan. I can't wait to be done. Danny and I have decided to take up running as a way to stay in shape. If all goes well, our ultimate plan is to run in the Disney World Marathon in January 2010. Please encourage us to meet this goal. Because it is 26.2 freakin' miles and I am NOT a runner. But if Oprah can do it, we surely can! More on this later.
P.S. I got the name for our blog from my friend Kristin. She dubbed us the Sassy-peppers. I guess this is our celebrity name, kinda like Bennifer or Brangelina. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment